Malaysia Master Tax Guide Essentials Online
Malaysia Master Tax Guide Essentials Online gives you spot-on answers to the most complex tax issues in a dynamic search platform. It integrates up-to-date information on tax developments as they occur, practical examples of the law in practice, clear explanation of tax statues, judicial decisions and administrative practices in a single location.
Key Features & Benefits
- Competent Decision-making: A wealth of organised information enables tax professionals to make faster, informed decisions on tax compliance and planning. This leads to timely submission of tax returns and effective tax mitigation.
- Enhanced Risk Management: With the latest updates on tax law changes, tax professionals can identify any potential tax issues for quicker risk management
- Data Storage: Our powerful online research platform – CCH IntelliConnect®, enables tax professionals to search for tax information and manage their data resources through the use of practical functionality such as Research folders.
- Staff Development: Our content serves as an ideal source of training materials for staff training and growth development, thereby promoting self-learning.
- Commentary: Provides comprehensive content and practical guidance, featuring examples of the law and practice of Malaysia income tax and real property gain tax.
- Features Roadmaps and Further / Related Readings: Roadmaps preceding each section provide at a-glance view of the related tables, charts tax concepts, issues, legisltation, related readings and other tools
- Rulings and Guidelines: Full text of Public Rulings and Guidelines issued by the Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia, various statutory authorities and government bodies
- Practice Tools, References and Forms: Essential forms and tools are downloadable in one click