Malaysia GST – Property Development and Construction
The Malaysia GST – Property Development and Construction module aims to provide targeted information to users involved in the property development and construction sector to help them better understand and address the GST issues and their impact on the business. The relevant industry-specific examples provided in this module will give users a clearer understanding of the issues at hand and how to deal with them. The content also relies on case law, where applicable, to add weight to their views.
Key Features & Benefits
- Specific Consumer Business related issues: It includes topics relating to the Property and Construction Industry
- Links to legislation: Malaysian GST Legislation is cited and linked to the Legislation product, which makes it easy for users to refer to the actual law.
- Actual Examples/Practices: Commentary includes actual practices, case studies and examples of the challenges faced by the industry
- Systematic flow for discussion: Issues/examples are discussed in a systematic manner – Issue at hand > Reference to relevant law/regulation/case law/guide > Application to the issue> Conclusion.
- Property Development Structures
- Input Tax
- Time of Supply
Tim Simpson (PricewaterhouseCoopers Taxation Services Sdn Bhd)