Malaysia GST – Consumer Business
The Malaysia GST – Consumer Business module is an extension of the Malaysia GST Reporter. Developed by professionals for professionals, this add-on module aims to provide specific information to users involved in the consumer business to enable them to better manage their GST issues, thereby increasing compliance and productivity.
The Malaysia GST – Consumer Business module provides a comprehensive analysis of the GST compliance and practice in the retail sector. The commentary includes detailed explanation on actual practices, illustrated by case studies and examples of the challenges faced by the retail business at large. Foreign case laws, legislation and practices are also discussed to allow users to develop best practices in accordance to Malaysian legislation.
Key Features & Benefits
- Credible Information: Written by renowned authors with extensive knowledge across all areas of GST
- Expert Analysis: Provides explanations on the technical and administrative aspects of GST, along with examples, tips and best practices
- Efficient Research: An integrated wealth of resources, reduce research time so you can spend more time on value-added tasks
- Practical Guidance: Offers suggested solutions to GST issues and practical examples to aid understanding
- Quick Reference: Checklist and tables on filing of GST returns, tax invoice preparation and tables summarising GST schemes included to minimise the risk of missing vital information or misinterpreting rules and regulations
- Retail and Wholesale
- Direct Selling
- Warehousing Schemes, Imports etc
Robert Tsang, Diamond Khanted & Nyana Pragasam Nadarajan (Deloitte)