Asia Tax Planning & Compliance
Asia Tax Planning and Compliance is an online tax database and advisory tool designed to help regional tax professionals and foreign investors who require in-depth tax information to make investment decisions and to oversee tax compliance and tax planning matters. It combines the breadth of taxation information of 14 countries in Asia with deep knowledge of local tax laws and expertise.
Key Features & Benefits
- Keep up-to-date with local tax laws and practices and minimise risk of non-compliance. Tax laws and regulations in some featured countries are written in the local language and there is a lack of clear and transparent guidelines on their application and the compliance procedure. The commentary and interpretation of the laws by leading tax practitioners in each country give you expert guidance.
- Analyse the main taxation problems in each country and investigate solutions. The experts have identified and explained the key areas of difficulty that tax directors and foreign investors need to focus on in each country.
- Know how to capture available tax incentives. Analytical commentary with emphasis on investment framework, tax planning and compliance equips you with a better understanding of each country’s tax regime and the most appropriate investment structure.
- Manage a wide portfolio of regional countries from your desktop using a single web-based solution. The online access with excellent search ability allows you to conduct research anytime anywhere.
- Cross-reference legislation and tax cases speedily.
- Quickly navigate and compare tax treatments across multiple jurisdictions through the all-in-one page comparison tables.
- Tax Tables and Features
- Corporate Income Tax
- Personal Income Tax
- Other Taxes (GST, VAT, Customs, Property Tax, etc.)
- Tax Incentives
- Dealing with Tax Laws in the Jurisdiction
- Tax Planning
- Issues in Tax Deductibility
- Taxable Presence
- Practical Issues with the use of Tax Treaties
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Expatriate Tax planning
- Tools: Comparison Tables
News and Articles
- Singapore and Malaysia Tax Tracker, a weekly alerting service that keeps you up-to-date with news and developments.