Malaysian Employment Legislation
Malaysian Employment Legislation is a complete guide to Malaysia’s employment-related legislation and is a useful reference tool for both employers and employees in relation to their legal rights and obligations. This resource provides updates on new developments and pending legislation in employment law.
Responsible employers always ensure that their current employment policies are compliant with the latest developments in Employment Law. Furthermore, as the Employment Act 1955 outlines the mandatory employment standards for employers, failure to comply could result in a fine of up to RM10,000 as well as compounds.
Key Features & Benefits
- Incorporates the latest amending Acts, Orders and Regulations.
- Contains pending legislation that alerts you to the upcoming changes in the law
- No more scouring through legal references or the Internet to find out what the law was before the latest amendments as all amen dements are provided to allow easy tracking of the law’s development
- HRD levy, skills development, children and foreign workers
- Employees Provident Fund
- Employees Social Security
- Industrial Relations
- Trade Unions
- Wages Council
- Index to Legislation