Malaysia i-Finance Premium
Malaysia i-Finance Premium is the central online resource for busy accounting and finance practitioners. This practical and analytical compliance resource covers a wide range of topics from financial reporting standards to accounting responsibilities. It incorporates an interactive tool to assist the preparers and auditors of financial statements to ensure that the financial statements have adequately cover the disclosures and presentations required under the requirements of IFRS.
Key Features & Benefits
- Report Writer — Tailor the types of checklist questions that are printed. You can print all questions in the checklist; only those tailored to the client; unanswered questions; questions that highlight missing disclosures; or disclosures that have comments attached to them
- Preparer Comments Feature — Preparer comments can be logged and highlighted for a reviewer and track problem answers
- Reliable Problem-Solving Advice - Quickly identify solutions and expedite the problem-solving process with summarised information of the standards, real-life scenarios, in-depth commentaries and model financial statements
- Find Feature — Search checklist contents quickly by key words or phrases.
- Guidance – On-screen guidance, highlights and discussions on areas where formal guidance is ambiguous and difficult to understand
- Malaysia Financial Reporting Expert
- Malaysia Private Entities Reporting Standards
- Malaysia Accountants Manual
- IFRS Disclosure Checklist
- Malaysian Accounting Tracker