Malaysia Financial Reporting Expert
Malaysia Financial Reporting Expert is an online commentary addresses the application of the MFRS. A compilation of more than 70 IFRS-compliant financial reporting standards including exposure drafts, this online resource is replete with real-life scenarios, commentaries and model financial statements. The section on “MFRS Essentials” provides an executive summary of the requirements of each MFRS and this is linked to the Main section on the detailed requirements of the MFRSs.
Key Features & Benefits
- Reliable Problem Solving Advice: Containing a wealth of real-life scenarios, illustrative examples, practical commentaries and model financial statements, WMFRS also comes with summarised information of the standards, enabling users to quickly identify solutions and expedite the problem solving process
- Guidance on Best Practices: Receive clear instructions on the preparation and presentation of MFRS-compliant financial statements
- Explanation of Complex Areas: In depth commentaries on issues such as fair value, estimations and judgement help users prepare more accurate reports.
- A User-Friendly Experience: Featuring dynamic hyperlinks to the essentials of MFRSs, illustrative examples and commentaries, this one-stop reference ensures a fuss-free research experience
- IFRSs 10-12, Consolidation Standards
- IAS 27 (revised) and IAS 28 (revised)
- Investment Entities - Amendments to IFRS10, IFRS12 and IAS27
- IFRS 13, Fair Value Measurement
- IAS 41, Agriculture
- IFRIC Interpretation 12, Service Concession Arrangements
- Exposure drafts on Measurement of Liabilities in IAS 37, Revenue from Contracts with Customers, and Leases