Malaysia Accountants' Manual
Malaysia Accountants’ Manual is a practical guide to commentary on key areas of accounting practice, covering a broad range of accounting, tax, corporate, company secretarial practices, management and financial management issues faced by practitioners when conducting business in Malaysia. It covers a wide range of topics from functional responsibilities of an accountant such as financial reporting and taxation to employment and licensing, serving diverse day-to-day decision making requirements. The online manual focuses on best business practices with a strong emphasis on practical problems bringing diverse and reliable information into one convenient information source.
Key Features & Benefits
- Instructive worked examples, illustrations and sample forms provide you with an in depth understanding of key concepts in practice.
- Focuses on good business practices with a strong emphasis on practical problems
- Contains explanations of statutes and administrative practices
- One stop resource to a wide range of information covering Malaysian tax, financial management, financial reporting standards, accounting and business law.
- Income Tax
- Other Taxes, Duties and Charges (including information on the Goods and Services Tax)
- Government Incentives
- Financial Management
- Accounting (now including commentary on the new MFRS 9 Financial Instruments)
- Company Secretarial Procedures and Regulations
- Business Law
- New Developments