Malaysia GST Reporter Online
The Malaysia GST Reporter Online is a powerful online resource providing readers with an understanding of critical governance requirements and enables businesses to eliminate non-compliance risk and tax avoidance penalties. This premium product provides the most comprehensive commentary available on the operation of GST as well as interpretations of legislation, RMCD rulings/guidelines and relevant cases (regional). Written based on the GST Act 2014 and authored by a GST expert from the field, the Malaysia GST Reporter Online is a must have, one-source GST reference solution to be an effective GST practitioner.
Key Features & Benefits
- Reliable and credible information: Written by a tax expert with expertise in the area of GST law.
- Expert analysis: Provides explanations on the technical and administrative aspects of GST with examples, tips and best practices.
- Comprehensive one-stop station providing access to all GST source materials: The highly-detailed commentary, which covers every aspect of GST in depth, contains interpretations and references to the GST Act 2014, guidance from the Royal Malaysian Customs Department (RMCD), GST regulations, GST orders and regional GST cases.
- Hands-on guidance: Offers suggested solutions to GST issues and practical examples to aid understanding.
- Timely updates: Serves as a fast, concise tool to stay up-to-date with the latest GST changes, including news, important rulings, cases and best industry practices.
- Introduction to GST in Malaysia
- Scope of GST
- Type of Supply
- Time of Supply
- Place of Supply
- Value of Supply
- Importation of Goods and Services
- Accounting for GST
- Input Tax and Output Tax
- Returns, Payments, Refunds
- Transitional Issues
- Offences and Penalties
- Review and Appeal
- Designated Areas and Free Commercial Zone